Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Technorati
I think the new website design for Technorati is really cool. It is organized, colorful and provides quick-and-easy searches for blogs and tags. The first tag I searched for was about the election 2008. Some of the results were interesting, such as the blog under a hilary tag that stated that the presidential hopeful was unable to answer a question due to a coughing fit. For articles about my career interest, I searched for blogs about neuropsychology. I was amazed to find so many articles, blogs and VIDEOS about the topic, considering I had limited success using google and other popular search engines. To make sure that a majority of topics, no matter how insane were covered, I searched for things tagged with Napoleon Dynamite. Sure enough, people actually blog about the geeky high schooler.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment