Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Flickr
I haven't had the time to create a Flickr account yet, but when I do save enough spare minutes, I plan to do so. Flickr allows cross reference through tags and shows images from all around the world without the hassle of multiple e-mails of huge picture files. While searching under the seven days category of the most popular picture found, I saw this beatiful picture called "Blue" that is a completely amazing and ascetic view of water, rocks, mountains and a sunset in the distance. I normally am not for natural images unless they are amazing in color and texture. "Blue" was inspiring and made me appreciate the natural beauty water and magestic moutains and sky have to offer. When I do create a Flickr account, I plan to upload some interesting picture I took for a photography class I was a student of several years ago.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment