Wednesday, February 27, 2008

AlmostThere2.0

WOW! At first, since I started extremely late, I did not want to do the library 2.0 program. Now, I am so glad I did. As a member of the younger generation, I thought I was pretty caught up with today's internet technology. I was proved very wrong. My favorite activity was the online picture generators because I was able to do some funny articles and pictures using colorful templates instead of the drab ones that other sites give. Of course this program has assisted me with my lifelong goals. When I become a neuropsychologist, I can blog about my research and chat online with fellow scientists. For now, I can research the subject using feeds. My social circle could greatly increase due to all the programs. I could meet people through sharing tags on almost all of the different sites. I can't wait to start using them all. Soon, I'll say I never knew how I lived without them!

No comments: